Calling All Local Businesses & Organizations!
How to do a good deed for your community AND have lots of fun...
All Local Businesses & Organizations...
- Register your business/organization by Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
Registering entitles you to be listed on the kids’ Trick-or-Treat Treasure Map. You MUST register to be listed on the map!
Due to printing deadlines, we cannot guarantee your listing if you register after the deadline.
- Decorate your storefront or candy table.
The spookier, the better!
- Wear a costume!
Why should kids have all the fun?!
- Stand OUTSIDE your business or at your candy table between 12:00 & 3:00pm to hand out treats to the little ghouls & goblins.
Be sure to have plenty on hand! We hosted approximately 800 kids last year and expect the same this year.
- Hand out coupons or promotional items to the adults.
This is optional, but it’s definitely a good way to advertise your business or organization.
Not a Main Street business?
No worries! You can still participate in this exciting Main Street event by partnering with a Main Street business to hand out your treats at their location. Or you can set up on the Town Hall lawn. You’ll see these options on our registration form.
Not a GBA Member?
No problem! All local businesses are welcome to join in the fun! You’ll see this option on our registration form.
Of course, you may want to consider joining the GBA and getting ALL the benefits of membership. Team up with us to help promote the business community of Glocester! Join the GBA now!
Other Ways To Participate
There are several other options for showing your community spirit... choose any or all! Choices are listed on our registration form.
- Donate food items to the Glocester & Foster Food Pantries.
Bring canned goods or other non-perishable foods to either “Start” location on October 27th between 12:00 and 3:00.
- GBA MEMBERS: If you can’t attend the event, bring your coupons or promotional items to either or both
starting locations by 12:00 noon.
Trick or Treat on Main Street crew members will be happy to hand them out to adults attending the event.
- Donate to help offset event expenses.
Note "Trick or Treat" in your check memo line and mail to GBA, PO Box 327, Chepachet, RI 02814.
- Donate to help the Food Pantries directly.
Note "Food Pantries" in your check memo line and mail to GBA, PO Box 327, Chepachet, RI 02814.